Event Entry and Restart Sailing
Published 00:00 on 1 Feb 2021
As we roll out the new sailing website we are needing to change the way we take entries into club racing to ensure that the data we have about the competitors and boats is up to date and correct. Covid regulations are also likely to change so the Race Office is now on line.
We remain positive towards getting back on the water, and whilst things will change we plan to remain flexible but restart sailing. At this point we are planning to have our first series start for White sail and the Local handicap fleet on 4th April at 1030. So book your boats back in the water.....
For our first two series (Season Opener, Spring) we are going to ask all competitors to enter online. At this stage we are expecting all participants to complete a PLF form (weekly before each race) and a safety declaration form (once per year). By entering on line we can easily email directly to the skippers any significant changes such as crew numbers. We can also introduce an on line Tally (track and trace) if that is what we need to do.
- 1.Go to https://events.wmyc.org.uk/using your web browser. This takes you to the sailing web page
- 2.Click "Book on line"
- 3.Click "full series"
- 4.Click "Season Opener Series"
- 5.Click "Race 1"
- a .At this point you can access and complete a PLF form
- b .At this point you can complete a Safety Declaration form
- 6.You can also download the latest NOR
- 7.Now Login using the username and password which you have used previously or if you do not have an account, create one by clicking the button.
- 8.Click "Book"
- a. You can enter for yourself or on behalf of someone else
- b. Select either your own boat, if it is in the database or enter a new boat
- c. Select the fleet you are sailing in
- 9.Click "Done"
- Within 24 hours you will receive a confirmation email. Should your plans change just login and cancel.
Last updated 15:34 on 8 March 2021